Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kayaking adventure


Sea Kayaking Adventure

So, here it goes. This is my latest adventure, sea kayaking, as the picture shows. I paddle a P&H Cetus. I think the P&H is a great boat. I take the usual safety gear, as well as a GPS,and a VHF radio. This time I went solo but often I will go with others. On this paddle I saw two Bald Eagles nests and two osprey nests. From the water I could hear the eagle chicks in the nest while mom and dad watched me closely. This day was a kayaking day, but in this blog I will be telling you about all my different outdoor adventures from sailing and racing sailboats, to mountain biking, to hiking, etc.. Pretty much anything with an ING after it and I'm in. I have been doing these adventures my whole life and hope to do them till the day I'm gone. I am open to any questions about routes, launch sites, gear, areas, you name it. If it has to do with outdoor adventuring, I probably have at least some opinion on it. I hope to expand this blog as I go into different categories, as needed. If you have any suggestions let me know. My opinions on gear are my own and will come from personal use and knowledge (unbiased) .
Happy Safe Adventuring!!
Get outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment